1. How much does it cost to apply?
- We charge an application fee of $50 per applicant, a deposit of $400, and an administration fee of $150. The application fee is non-refundable upon application, the deposit and admin fee are non-refundable upon approval.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Silver Lake is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
- We offer off-street and covered parking. Contact the Property Manager for more details and availability.
- Smoking is not allowed within the buildings or homes. However, smoking is permitted if 25 feet away from buildings, windows and doors.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
“Quiet and a sense of community.”- Kyle M.