BIGOS MANAGEMENT COVID-19 RESOURCES
We are in this together.
We want to help our residents during this time. We also want to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. To do both, we have made the decision operate our offices by appointment only. Additionally, our staff is still available via email and telephone to serve our residents and prospective residents. Our offices may have reduced hours during this time; please call or email us for details.
We have a variety of self-service options available to our residents, including electronic payments, and work order submission. Log into our resident portal today!
We are here to keep you informed.
We are still leasing.
We are currently providing in-person, self-guided tours. Visit our schedule a tour link on our menu for more information. We are taking the following steps to protect you and our teams:
- We are limiting the number of visitors to our office at one time by requiring appointments.
- We are allowing only two people per appointment.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers on our desks.
- We are sanitizing frequently touched surfaces after each appointment.
- Our team members are wearing masks during each appointment, and we respectfully request that you also wear a mask when coming to your appointment. Please know that cities such as Minneapolis and St. Paul require the use of face masks when visiting an indoor business, such as our leasing office.
If you are uncomfortable with our procedures for an in-person appointment, we remain at your service through email, telephone, and video chat.
We are here to help you rent confidently.
We want to provide you with the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times. Because we are not currently providing tours of occupied homes out of courtesy to our residents, we understand you may be leasing a home you have never seen. If you were unable to physically see the home you rent prior to moving in, and are not satisfied within the first 30 days of your residency, you may opt out of your lease.* (*Restrictions apply, talk to an agent for details)